Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So... Kristin and Jared have a blog.. I want one too!

Things have been going well for the newest Stanford family :) Mason and I got married on August 2nd 2008 in the Salt Lake City Temple. We now live in Orem, UT while Mason works full time as tech support and goes to school at UVU. I am getting my CNA and working part time helping out my friend Ferrah! (A beautiful, fiesty woman with cerebral Palsy...) Being married is the best thing ever. You constantly get to be with your best friend, morning and night... AND... there are some other perks behind closed doors that aren't too shabby either. ;) hahaha. One of the greatest things about being married, is being able to go to the temple. I never understood what all of the general authorities were talking about when they said that the temple is where you go to escape the world, and to recieve new insights. I'd always just been able to do baptisms for the dead, bu now I'm able to go past the front desk. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever cause I totally feel V.I.P. lol I'm V.I.P. for the R.I.P! Wahoo! Mace and I try to go every Saturday, but due to super crazy life stuff... that's not always possible. The newest addition to our family are two crazy kittens... Dez (Desiree) and Satch (Joe Sattrianni) they are pretty fun... especially now that I invested two dollars in two spray bottles so that when they climb up on my frickin' table and counter, or go into the bedroom and hide under the bed... ZAP! I can splash them with water. Mwahahahah. It's pretty much like having as much power with a piece of chocolate cake and a fat kid. :) I love power. Mwahahahhahahaha!
The other night after I picked mace up from work we decided to go to good ol' Wolly's world. Mace Gave in and let me buy "Baby Mamma". Pretty sure we stayed up till 3:00 watching it and eating recess pieces. hahaha pretty much the BEST movie ever invented. We had to sit on the cats' litter box cause we were peeing our pants so much. Anywho... it's fun being married. You have a lot of freedom! Alot of people think that you are "tied down" but it's not that at all! It's being tied to your best friend, and having constant new adventures. I love it. By the way.. I'm not saying at all that we don't have our arguments (when I say that, I mean, me being a baby and Mason being patient and trying to work through things with me... :)... ) and that money isn't tight.. but it really is so awesome. I can't believe I get to be with Mason for eternity!

1 comment:

Cori Jane said...

You're super cute! You make being married sound like so much fun! :)